We are about to make some major changes at EqualCloud Solutions in the next few weeks to provide you a seamless service...
At EqualCloud Solutions, we always strive to provide the best service and latest web hosting technologies to our valued clients.
1. To ensure all our server softwares are up to date and vulnerability free, we have scheduled an upgrade on all our shared hosting servers to the newest PHP version which is PHP 7.0. (http://php.net/supported-versions.php)
2. We've re-designed our website to a fresh, modern and fully responsive and mobile-friendly online experience.
3. We are geting ready to release the most awaited EqualCloud Dashboard in the coming week.
4. Online payments for invoices via PayPal will be available from invoices once we released our Dashboard. We are working on enabling other payment gateways as well in coming weeks.
5. We simplified the process of developing modern mobile apps, Which means we can provide that as a service to you for a more reasonable price than ever before.
What Should I do?
As the upgrade is a major version change, we strongly advise all our clients to ensure all custom written applications running on our servers are fully compatible with PHP 7.0. Kindly check with your in-house webmaster/outsource webmaster/programmer regarding this matter. Even we upgraded the default PHP version, we will provide the option to select previous PHP versions from the cPanel interface.
If you need further information and clarifications regarding this announcement, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for choosing EqualCloud Solutions.
Sunday, February 19, 2017